Friday, April 23, 2010

Life Coaching

I once joked around with an individual, telling him I'd be his life coach. This was months ago. Today the idea came back to me and I did a little Googling and Wikipedia says it's an actual profession of sorts.

Several organizations offer a certificate for it. It usually falls into wellness categories with massage and therapy. After only about 10 minutes of Googlin' around, the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts seemed an organization I'd be willing to give my money to for their certification. Although I'm not sure about $1,800!

It seems it would be interesting though, helping people help themselves, and getting paid for it.

Just another random thought...

4 comments:

  1. We're big believers in the value of life coaching. For those interested, we offer a directory of life coaches and career coaches at WhatsNext.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Jeremy. The very first on my blog to be exact!

    Just visited your site and signed up for your newsletter. For everyone else; What's Next LLC was founded by Jeremy in 2004 and it is a very nice website.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I learn something more difficult on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to learn content from other writers and practice a little there. I’d opt to apply certain while using content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on the internet weblog. Thank you for sharing. KATERYNA ARMENTA

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a very wonderful weblog here! do you wish to make some invite posts on my blog? AMBITIOUS WE LIFE COACHING Program for Women

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?