Friday, April 23, 2010

Circle of Concern, Circle of Influence - CoPs

I'm going to take a valuable lesson from my favorite book - a.k.a. "life guide" - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. That lesson is:

Stretch your area of influence out to your circle of concern.























If I want to make an impact, I must concentrate on my circle of influence. Then gradually expand that out to my circle of concern. I want to become proficient in the world of Knowledge Management (KM) and in order to get started, I have to have an effect on my circle of influence. I have access to a CoP in my organization that I do not believe has an assigned manager for it. If I can become that manager, that is the first step in expanding my circle of influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?